On a Scale of One to Ten



Oop! Here comes the BDSM!
Yep, I'm what we call a heavy player. Must be all that padding I have! ;)
So, I was concerned about this comic idea and almost skipped it since it seemed like bragging to me but Shahar assured me that after all the self-deprication that's been going on it should help to balance things out. :P
And yes, I've had paddles and things broken over my ass before. Not during the actual test, though. They're usually pretty nice about it in reality. :)

8 comments:

Shahar said...

funny I thnk we still have that broken paddle sitting around somewhere

Lacey Lou meow meow said...

Kehe ^^ I members my first test^^ we started around the same time^^ new subs unite kehe Eden tested me too^^

the cherub said...

You should have kept it....I know i have kept every thing that was broken on my ass.

Nic said...

Sharky kept one paddle but I don't know what I'd do with broken pieces of junk. He and I try to keep the place uncluttered. :) We're both pack-rats and have to fight off our habits.

Leslie said...

lol so far love the comic. I have yet to reach that level still working up to it ;)

radiolady said...

O.O

i wanna be tested.... *tries to look innocent*

Sincerely said...

love this one <3

Unknown said...

I LOL'd when I gushed as I remembered the times stuff has broken on my ass. :P

As for me it might be the wider surface area thanks to nature having a weird sense of humour and giving my fairly lanky frame a set of double-jointed hips.

Post a Comment


Followers