Cattleprod Wakeup Call



Did I mention I moved in with one of the dungeon girls? Yep, that's how I'm living for now. I don't think any of us are clear on how long this arrangement is for but I'm considering it a short-term deal, since I'm residing in a living room and I really don't want my girl or her dude to hate me...

We threaten one another with cattleprods often. :D It is a fun and terrifying living situation.

Okay, you ready for some good news, ladies and gents? :D :D :D

PAS is being reopened!!!
Mistress Cyan, who is quite renowned within the scene, has taken it up. :)
I couldn't be happier! I cried with joy when I heard but had to wait to know I could tell you all. :) They're currently rebuilding and we're not clear on when it'll be done or what the name will be etc etc but it IS reviving and that's all that matters!

I can't fucking wait. :O

16 comments:

sleepykitten said...

i'm so glad to hear that! *hugs tight* sounds like things are looking up!

Anonymous said...

That's such good news! I'm happy for you!

Emilly Orr said...

Yay!

Home 2.0, here you come!

Unknown said...

I know ... it's gonna rawk! I've known for a few weeks myself, and I've known Mistress Cyan for about 8 years now, trying to come down in a few weeks to visit Sanctuary, kinda sad to know it'll be my last chance, but looking forward to the time after that I come back and get to be at the new place.

Lady Maid Heather

Stevie Rae said...

Congrats!! I'm so glad you'll have a home again! I would love to come out there and visit one day when it's open. Los Angeles is a long way from small-town Florida though lol. One of these days *sigh*

Yunie said...

Hooray! That's awesome news!
I'm so happy for all of you :)

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or did the theam from Jaws go through anyone elses head while reading this comic?

and congrats on the good news about PAS.

the EducatedVirgin

Kate said...

OMG YAY! Congrats!!!!!~

Kitten said...

pretty sure a vacation is forthcoming...

Thallie said...

I am SO happy for you guys about the dungeon :) My flatmate and I follow this thing religiously and we both squealed and did a little happy dance for you guys. I wish all the very best to all of you in this new endeavor!

Vera Wylde said...

That's great news about PAS? Who says you can't go home again?

Kavatika said...

Yay!!!
(this is M1ssKi77y btw, this is my google persona or whathaveyou)
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

*hugs*

Raine said...

This is PRECISELY why I talked Daddy into selling our cattle prod.

Anonymous said...

pic is gone hun.... Dun't know if its my side or what, its the some with the lose lose comic... I don't even know if you'll see this O_o

Nic said...

Ooo anon, sure enough it's gone here, too! Lemme look into it...

Bibliotheque said...

I like electricity (haven't had the chance... *coughexpensivetoyscough* to try it out in the bedroom, but the tingly and the zappy are pleasant, especially when one of those HUGE orbs comes off of an automobile onto you and shocks you a couple of times in a row). The SOUND, though, that snapping crack of a TAZER or other arcing prod, really makes me uncomfortable : (

Post a Comment


Followers