Nic Gets Shown the Ropes!



I WILL TORTURE YOU WITH BAD PUNS!
I'm just a sadist like that! ;P

So, btw, for those of you who may have noticed me posting a bit before or after midnight, it's just because I've been having problems with the auto-post feature lately. Mainly that it's not posting when I tell it to. Or seemingly EVER.
So, I've been having to post manually at the time I want and I'm not always home at exactly midnight, especially since I usually work until then. :/
And before you ask yes I am very clear about the dates and the AM/PM things etc. This isn't an error on my part.

BTW, that's Margarita. She's hispanic. I'm sure you'll learn more about her as time goes on. :)

11 comments:

Crios said...

Sorry, i don't understand the joke? What is ropes apparte many rope?

Nic said...

The phrase "show you the ropes" in English means to teach someone the rules or show someone around. So, Nic thought Margarita was going to help her get to know the place because she's new....but instead she literally showed her where the ropes are. :)

Sorry, I know it's a joke only English speakers would get. :/

Crios said...

No trouble hun, i've learned a new thing :) Thank you.

Lacey Lou meow meow said...

lol our ropes weallys doos looks likes thats^^ lol

SoreThumb said...

*snrks* Crap, I laughed at such a bad pun.. *shame* :( Ok, I'll admit, it's pretty funny..

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYJWWKkF2ZE

Josh said...

Ba-dum-bump.

radiolady said...

mmmmm ropes....
went to erotica convention and had fun fondling the ropes hanging off the side of some guys thigh as he was displaying other things at his booth
i can be so child like and innocent some times

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I would think, that this joke would occur rather often, since although I am not really involved in the BDSM scene, I thought of this pun.

Anonymous said...

"Bad puns"?

There is no such thing.

Unknown said...

As bad(and funny) as this pun is I actually see some merit to it. I don't do much typing up anymore, but for me hemp rope(especially used hemp rope) was always great if I (or they) wanted a little extra pain with their pleasure. However there's just something dirty about the smooth and sliky feel of nylon or nylon-blended rope.

Post a Comment


Followers