Shut Up and Get Naked



Oh, the humiliations of being a submissive...

My webmaster/boyfriend Shahar commented on how my style has already changed from the first comic, so I thought I'd address it. I started this comic before I was completely comfortable with any character design because I knew if I didn't jump right in I'd put it off forever. I'm still searching around for the styles I'm happy with and I fully expect there to be alot of changes along the way until then. Just look at them as improvements. :)

4 comments:

jenntropy said...

Change is to be expected! It's always fun to go to the beginning of a webcomic and see how the art was when they started - it's amazing how some people improve and change their styles. Besides, even when you find one you're happy with, it's likely you'll get bored eventually and want to switch things up. Another awesome comic! You rock.

Samax said...

don't worry about the drawing style. worry about drawing the story. if you consitantly post, the style will take care of itself.

Lacey Lou meow meow said...

aw...... nikki... lol i feel ya^^

CJ Mercline said...

improvements...understatement of the year!

Post a Comment


Followers