Something You're Not



Hey guys!
Phew, so, I almost thought I was gonna have to miss my first update.
I just got my copper IUD inserted this morning and for the better part of the day I was cramping and writhing in pain, despite all the painkillers. I just didn't feel up to cranking out a comic and I'd been too busy to get this one done ahead of time. Lucky for you all (but mostly me) the pain has mostly subsided for the past few hours so I'm feeling exhausted but pretty good otherwise. :)
But if you really wanna pity me I will happily accept gifts from my wishlist!
The Things I Want.

Typing and coloring was/is hard because there's a bandaid on my finger from where they poked me for blood. I'm still happy with this update, even if it's simple. It's good it was an easy one for today. Bit of a visual joke here, hope it's not too subtle. In my downtime I really do primarily wear torn up bluejeans and a black hoody. :)

Okay, that's all for now folks! See you Wednesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, the copper IUD! you are a brave one. I got the mirena, because I read on some forums that the copper one gives horrible, horrible periods. It's nice to have an IUD though, no matter which one you get. Soooo convenient.

dylan said...

aw :(

Nic said...

Anonymous, I had to get the copper one because I can't take hormonal birth control. The first day I got it put in there was lots of blood and pain but actually the last two days it's been really light and the cramping has stopped. I know I've just gotten started but I really think this is going to work out for me!

Nic said...

Dylaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn, I got you a gift!

Anonymous said...

I got the Mirena IUD over five months ago and love it. The insertion sucked and I didn't get any painkillers. Went out the same day. Had some cramping but overall it wasn't too bad.

dylan said...

A GIFT?!? Squeeeeee!!!

btw check your okcupid :V

M1ssKi77y said...

I've got a Mirena as well. Luckily, I was already sedated from my moments-prior surgery when it was inserted, but the after-pains were INTENSE...

ChryssHart said...

I've got the Mirena and I love it. I almost never have periods and when i do they're really mild. Never-mind not having to worry about condoms or pills :ick:. The only real downsides are the occasional bleeding just from getting a little *too* frisky and my husband says it actually stabs him once in a while, though that's rare.

Post a Comment


Followers