Here Comes Summer!



This was meant to go up on June 21st, as that was the first official day of summer but hell, the day after July 4th is good enough. :P

Hopefully everyone gets that this is mocking a certain popular old sunblock logo. :P I just put a puppy-slave twist on it. Wear your sunblock, guys! I know I turn into a horrible pink monster without it. Not that I go out in the sun often...

Sooo I've been really undisciplined (haha) about comic updates lately and I don't like that! I've just fallen out of the habit but I need to get back into it. I was trying to think up a way for you all to "punish" me if I miss update days. Something that will benefit you all. Maybe by making me give you extra sketches or something? If anyone thinks anything up, lemme know! I put myself into your capable, sadistic hands. :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should post pictures of yourself if you allow the comic to fall too far behind luv.not that your the shy type, but we'd certainly enjoy it :)

-M-

Seka said...

There will be SPANKINGS!

Shelby said...

Hahaha extra sketches of yours would be nice to see, I love your devil girls x3

We could make you draw our characters spanking nic! =D

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this posted, but...

Every time you miss an update the next one has to be in full color, but the featured fetishes won't count towards it.

Nic said...

Ooo.

Those are all good ideas but I think the most do-able and pleasing to all would be the colored updates one! It really does punish me a bit because it takes me longer and hopefully it rewards you all.

What does everyone think about that as a punishment?

Steve said...

Reader's get to punish publisher for not updating...

This site just took a turn for the AWESOME.

Colored updates seem fair, relevant, and beneficial to all parties involved.

But I'm sure there are certainly more interesting punishments out there.

The Knight said...

The Full-Color idea has a lot of merit, as one of two things is likely to happen:

1. You decide that you don't like all the coloring work and keep up with updates

OR

2. You decide that you LIKE doing them mostly in color and end up keeping up with the updates but doing them in color anyway b/c you enjoy doing it.

Wouldn't be the first time someone ended up enjoying something that was supposed to be a punishment...

Mark said...

For every missed comic Nic should receive, in real-life of course, a cattle-prodding! And, the following one will be in color.

Bill_Wa said...

Cool picture, but where is the lip ring? Don't tell us you removed it!

Nic said...

OMIGOSH!

Bill, that's the SECOND time I've forgotten!

No, I've actually never removed the lipring since the moment I got it. I guess at this point it's become such a part of me that sometimes I forget it's there?

Augh. Of all the things to forget!

Nic said...

Haha and curse you, Mark.

Vera Wylde said...

Bad doggy! No pussy for you!

Post a Comment


Followers