Freaky Fetish Month



I'm actually about to walk out the door...
But I'm packing last minute. D:

Okay! So! You read the good news! Soon I'm back to normal dungeon work! I'll tell you all more when I have more time, see you in May! (Just a few days!)

OH! And if you live in the LA area then you should come by Saturday to help with the dungeon clean-up! I'll be out of town, like I mentioned, but anyone interested in volunteering can email Mistress Cyan at MistressCyan @ Gmail .com for more details. It's Saturday at 11am right next to LAX. Let me know if any of you help out. :) PrettyBoy might be there (hands off!!!)

4 comments:

Easyryder said...

Ooh, can you do asphyxia for one of the fetishes? It's a personal favorite of mine. :)

Ashtan Albright said...

You know what else is in May? My wedding. :) On the 21st. And I don't have everything done yet. O-o

Betsey said...

Hurray for going back to work, I love the comics you base off your job. I mean every job as it's strange customers or encounters, but you definitely can take the cake for bazaar ones.

Nic said...

Easy! Sorry for the delayed response but asphyxia is added to the list. :)

Post a Comment


Followers