Featured Fetish: Smothering



Uploading from the dungeon today. I thought about calling out again because I had a feeling it would be slow and so it is. On top of that it's crowded. Too many chicks, not enough dicks!

Anyway, it's a Featured Fetish! Been awhile since I did one of these, good to get back to it! Also, I felt like Honey here needed a little big-gal love. This was a special request. Smothering is often used synonymously with Queening but I make a distinction since Queening generally refers to a woman forcing a man to perform oral sex by sitting atop his face. Since we don't do any sex here I balk at that expression and go with the more specific term Smothering.

Smothering is when we use our big asses to sit on and suffocate a guy. I LOVE smothering because I have a perfect ass for it and I like the feeling of power but I'm EXTREMELY selective about who I do it with, since oral sex repulses me and I don't want any disgusting slobbering going on down there by some perv. Most clients have to earn my trust and become a regular of mine before I give them this intimate honor.

Most gals wear full stockings, full panties and multiple panty pairs when doing this just to deter any slobbering perviness. I've done it with less but only with legitimate fetishists that I trusted not to get out of line. I'm strict on this topic.

Hope you all enjoy! See ya Monday, where we'll start with a short story-line about a specific client I messed up once. ;)

16 comments:

Angry Fat Geek said...

This is also called "queening", or "facesitting", right?

Nic said...

Like I explained in the description I make a distinction between queening and smothering. :)

Crios said...

But, when a cute ass is in the guest's face, no one is tempted to try to give a kiss or something else?

Nic said...

People definitely are tempted but I'm super strict. I tell them if I feel tongue or spit I'm kicking them out and keeping their money. I don't mind making guys kiss my butt, though, but only my BUTT, not my asshole or near my pussy etc. And only if I TELL them to.

4ofSwords said...

Wow! Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems bizarre in light of the context to call oral sex "perverted". "Too intimate", I'll give you, but perverted?

Jessi said...

I'm with 4ofswords. I can see it as to intimate, also definetly out of bounds considering. However pervy seems a bit much. Then agina I'm into oral, so my opinion is biased.

Nic said...

It's not the ACT that I meant to attack but the gentlemen who think they can break our rules and disrespect our boundries under the guise of having a fetish that puts us in a very vulnerable position.

That said, I really DON'T like recieving oral sex, but it's no more "perverse" than any other sexual activity. I'm not disparaging of any sexual acts until they become harmful/non-consensual.

Un mamut cualquiera said...

First time I reached your comic and I have readed from beggining to the end in one hour FREAKING AWESOME may I add... good jokes, good draw, good BDSM... hope you are like you put on your drawings, I mean I've seen your phots via deviant art (thats how I got here) but I'm trying to say that I hope you enjoy the BDSM as you put in your comics. That said I wanna say again FREAKING AWESOME BABE!!!

Nic said...

Thank you! Yes, I LOVE bdsm and I LOVE my job. :) I actually portray myself as somewhat hesitant here because I was a bit when I started but now I'm much more aggressive and tend to laugh uproariously when I'm having a good time.

Angry Fat Geek said...

Ah, sorry. Nic. That'll teach me not to scan.

Un mamut cualquiera said...

Well itds good to see that you love it and you are right.. something that has a boss, makes it a job LOL. I will keep looking at your comic (and photos obviously) and make more comments. Great work again

Un mamut cualquiera said...

BTW Nic, you made a beautiful canvas girl( http://bit.ly/7PfBFt )and I just wanna be sure, they are Aquarela Paintings or do you use some special colors to do them?

Nic said...

Ah, I used Copic markers for that. :) And that's my lovely assistant Moranne. <3

RadRacer said...

Awesome, you remembered! Looks great. =)

Melissa said...

That's right, a pervert is someone who acts inappropriately, it isn't the act itself. Though, I wave my pervert flag proudly! I would never want to act inappropriately, or in any manner that would make someone uncomfortable.

Which brings me to something I've been curious about, and haven't seen much of in here yet. Do you have any female clients? I suppose there probably aren't many! It's certainly more appealing to get PAID for that sort of thing than to pay for it! And a lot easier for a woman to get into that line of work than a man, I imagine.

Anonymous said...

I totally love smothering AND queening. My boyfriend is obsessed with going down on me and it is a good way to exact dominance in both of our opinions. i like looking at his cute little face in my pubic hair. XD This is a sexy picture, by the way.

Post a Comment


Followers