Karate Fail



Long comic is long.

Okay, so, I'm extremely tired. I didn't get home from work until 1:20am and it's almost 3:20am right now. I ate and had a coffee and then worked on this extremely long comic. Blah blah...

I'm grouchy, sorry if it comes across in my writing. Tomorrow I'm going to club to play with TheShocker on his last night in town. He's back next weekend though, yays!

I felt like I had more to say here but I'm just so worn out right now, I can't think of what it is... Anyway. Enjoy the failed ninja move I talked about last comic, dunno that it came across well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once got in trouble at a bar for slow-motion ninja fighting. It was pretty fun, and I don't know why the bouncers got upset about it.

Anonymous said...

Thats like a bad joke. If he had to explain it, it doesn't work.

Nic said...

Madfish, that sounds like fun! :D

King, EXACTLY.

Un mamut cualquiera said...

I think that the movement need to be... fluid and impicit... like .... well I dunno he needed to ask you to roleplay that didnt he? you to play the dame in disgrace?

Crios said...

You have right, you all are a sort of babysitter for adult in most cases.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, catching a fist is a REALLY stupid idea.

Post a Comment


Followers